Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"How to Slice an Onion"

Welcome!

I look forward to your comments and I welcome your questions (and will answer them). The questions can be about things that puzzle you (should you cook fish with a lid on the pan?) or about food techniques (what's the best way to hold a knife?)

Feel free to ask about procedures - or about something you've read that you'd like to know more about.

I hope to begin here a kitchen conversation - about good food and how we make it happen. The best conversations are always at the table - and this is the very next best thing.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, as long as I'm here, I simply have to know: What is the difference between an English cucumber and a Kirby one?

Karen said...

Thanks for your demo at the Valley Cottage Library and delicious samples, too. I have a question: I have a recipe for mushroom soup that calls for sherry-but does not specify what kind--what would you suggest? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your book very much. Your voice is just lovely! I will be trying your recipes soon. Thanks for writing such a delightful read.
Diane